Saturday 19 November 2011

Message from Earth to Ork

Neil to Orson come in Orson.  Neil to Orson come in Orson ..
Oh there you are my excellance.
This week on Earth has been very hectic and disjointed due to a substance the humans call alchohol.  They made me drink too much last Saturday and suffered till middle of the week.
Will be doing it again for more research for Ork though!

Also this week haven't done much writing even though I joined a site to write 50,000 words - but will try to write all this weekend and next week and hope to get to 15,000 words!

Wish me good luck with that.

Well your excellance I have to go Mindy is calling me to the shower to scrub her back.

This is Neil from Earth saying  Nano WriMo

2 comments:

  1. Well done for starting with NaNoWriMo, it doesn't matter that it is late, I am stalled on 26,306 words so I bet you overtake me pretty quickly! Can't wait to read some of it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! I like your post :o) Hope you catch up with yourself on NaNo soon!

    ReplyDelete