Tuesday 1 November 2011

Halifax Libarary

Well good news for Halifax I suppose as in tonights Evening Courier it announces a new fancy pants glass look libarary!
Fantastic! just hope they don't get rid of the old one turning it into a new scratty pound shop or demolishing it then just before they start building on the new one they say sorry because of the cuts can't have another!

Maybe I just pessemistic but with all the libarary cuts up and down Britain and cuts in general I hoping it isn't the case and they do make a new libarary!
Even though I not a member I still like to use it for writers workshops, readers days plus it's good for the children too, not enough can read or write properly as it is!
Rant over!!! LOL

Karen, Dawn and Paul am I on your followers list now?  Check if your blog is now on my site also under blogs I read!   Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment